andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Baby, You’re a Firework: Patrick Chandler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Patrick Chandler

Age: 23

Major: Communications

Hometown: Louisville, Ky.

Height: 5’11”

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Movie: Goodfellas

Favorite Song: “Waiting In Vain” – Bob Marley

Favorite Food: Buffalo chicken

Cats or Dogs? Cats are all right, but dogs are man’s best friend.

Ideal First Date: Dinner and drinks on a boat.

Favorite Female Celebrity: Amy Poehler

Describe yourself using five words: Considerate, understanding, nonjudgmental, friendly and ambitious.

Where’s one place you’d like to visit?  Bora Bora

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? Asked her to be my girlfriend under the fireworks on the fourth of July.

What’s your biggest fear? Being stranded swimming in the middle of the ocean.

Who’s your role model? My dad, because he has taught me to live my life with character.

If you had one super power what would it be? Invisibility, so I could go undetected at times.

If you found a genie and had to make three wishes what would they be?

-For all of my family and friends to live long and healthy lives

-A personal, private island

-An oversized, luxurious yacht

If you were the ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? Required nap time allowed on every work day.

What is one of your favorite quotes? “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

How did you feel when I approached you about being the Campus Cutie?  I thought it was hilarious that I was asked, but I am extremely thankful for the opportunity.

Just a small town girl trying to be worth knowing in this world. They say do what you love, so I'm doing that as a writer for HC.
"Sam I am," and I LOVE to read. Whether it's Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" or The Mortal Instruments series, I'm always reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm writing; English papers, magazine editorials, you name it! Italian food is my favorite, shoe shopping is my addiction, and I hate cold weather. I'm also a proud member of Slytherin house (we're not all bad, I swear).