Back-to-School Survival Kit ’14!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UIC chapter.

What better way to celebrate the new semester than with a Back-to-School Survival Kit?! Thanks to our lovely Her Campus Nationals team, we received some fabulous items perfect for back to school! They surprised us with some awesome product from some of our great friends at Chipotle, Aeropostale, Luna, Affinitas, Nasty Gal, European Wax Center, Clue, Tanda Zap, and Garnier! Not to mention some sweet swag from Her Campus!  

This Back-to-School kit is the largest Her Campus UIC and other chapters have received thus far! They are filled with tons of goodies every collegiette needs to get her through the fall semester. It’s all about sponsor love here at Her Campus!

Products included inside HC UIC’s kit are much needed “financial aid” buy one get one free burrito cards from Chipotle, yummy and nutritious snack bars from Luna, limited edition Nasty Gal buttons, $5 off exfoliating gel from European Wax Center, 50% off Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment, and Clue for their life saver cycle tracker app! We also received super cute cupcake panties from Affinitas, a water bottle and tons of $10 gift cards from Aeropostale, and blackhead eliminating scrub and nourishing cleansing oil from Garnier!

Her Campus UIC loves all the amazing product in our survival kit and would like to give a warm THANK YOU to all our amazing sponsors for their continuous support and also Her Campus for making these freebies possible!

Much love,

HC UIC Team

Nicole is a proud city girl born and raised in beautiful Chicago. She is currently a student at the University of Illinois at Chicago as a Business Marketing major and a part of the Women's Line Up Team at Nike Chicago. She loves everything to do with fitness & health, music, urban life, and sports! In her spare time she loves to run, ride her fixie along the lakefront, do yoga, and volunteer! She is a die hard Chicago Bulls fan with a huge sweet tooth. Nicole's dream is to have a career in marketing with a focus in brand management or advertisement and sales promotion.
UIC Contributor.