Our 5 Favorite ‘Full House’ Episodes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Full House was a family-favorite TV show that ran from 1987-1995, recently revived by Netflix in a spin-off called Fuller House. With Fuller House confirmed to have been picked up for a third season, and recently winning a People’s Choice Award, we’d thought it be fun to pick our top five episodes from the original series.

5. “Tanner’s Island” (3×01)

Who didn’t love the Hawaii episode? With Elvis Presley, the Menehunes, the “Clipboard of Fun,” and hula dancing, this episode made every viewer wish they could go to Hawaii with the Tanner-Katsopolis-Gladstone clan.

4. “Happy Birthday, Babies” – Part 1 & 2 (5×09/10)

Michelle has a Flintstones-themed 5th birthday party, Rebecca goes into labor, and Jesse needs an emergency appendectomy. Can you say, “Have mercy”? It’s an exciting episode for everyone, ending with the introduction of Nicky and Alex to the family.

3. “Our Very First Show” (1×01)

We can’t leave out the pilot! This first episode shows us Joey and Jesse’s first attempts at parenting the then very young DJ, Stephanie and Michelle. There are classic sister arguments and diaper mishaps.

2. “The Wedding” (4×18/19)

Jesse gets cold-feet on his wedding day, and ends up in “tomato country”… and then in jail. All ends well when Rebecca bails him out and they talk, and go through with the ceremony. Jesse sings “Forever” to Becky, and they officially become the cutest couple ever.

1. “The House Meets the Mouse” (6×23/24)

This episode made everyone wish their whole family could go to Disney World. From princesses, to Chip and Dale, to Indiana Jones, every character had a magical adventure only Disney could provide. Fun fact: Scott Weigner, who played DJ’s boyfriend Steve, voiced Aladdin on the 1992 Disney movie. He appeared dressed as Aladdin in this episode of Full House.

Gifs from giphy.

Maggie is pursing a Public Relations degree with a certificate in Public Affairs Communications at the University of Georgia. Her favorite cities are Washington, D.C. and Orlando, Florida. Her regular Starbucks order is a grande iced vanilla coffee, and you can find her on Instagram and Twitter @maggie_cav.