‘The Originals’ may be returning to Grey’s this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Like most college students, I found myself binge watching TV series this summer and I finally understand the obession with Grey’s Anatomy. OMG! Ultimate fan girl here. Season after season traumatic events have occured on Grey’s and I don’t think it is stopping there. Season 13 of Grey’s Anatomy will be returning this September 22nd! I have been following all interviews with cast members to see if any information about this season will be leaked and rumor has it that Season 13 will be focusing on the remaining OGs. Will Izzie and Cristina return? Izzie’s return will rock the waters between Alex and Jo. Cristina’s return will cause issues with her ex, Owen, and his new wife, Amelia. After all that Meredith has been through it would be really good for Cristina to return by her side. Will Burke return? What is going on with Dr. Bailey? What about Dr. Webber? All I know is that I will be glued to the television come September 22nd. 

Perhaps my boyfriend and I can be Derek and Meredith for  Halloween this year ;)

Year: Junior Major: English Hometown: Winder, GeorgiaFavorite Place: Sitting next to a fire with a good book in my handFavorite Song: Anything Adele Biggest Fear:  Snakes, Spiders, and Porter Johns. I know, weird right?