Ivory Ella: A Fashionable Way to Save the Elephants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Ivory Ella is an online boutique that was created in April 2015. They donate 10 percent of their net profits to Save the Elephants and other charitable organizations such as the American Heart Association, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and many more. Outside of that, their main goal is to “bring together all types of people to maintain beauty and diversity.”

Ivory Ella sells a variety of clothing including long and short sleeve shirts, tank tops, leggings, hats and pullovers. Their assortment of styles and designs makes finding the right top for you easy for everyone.

Furthermore, Ivory Ella has seasonal shirts that celebrate all of your favorite holidays and traditions! 

They also have adorable accessories such as water bottles, necklaces, and phone cases. All of these listed products come in a variety of styles and colors that will surely go with every outfit!   

To check out more style go to ivoryella.com. Happy Shopping! 

Erin Gilmore is a Georgia native, born and raised in Forsyth County. Since 2015, she has been attending The University of Georgia. She is majoring in Risk Management and Insurance and Advertising. She loves to learn new things and go on adventures with her friends. In her free time, she likes to hang out with her dogs, read and travel.