samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finals Are Over! Here’s How We Survived

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

We’re so glad finals week is finally over! Now we can get to the important things like spending three weeks at home and shamelessly re-watching the entire season of How to Get Away with Murder in an unreasonably short amount of time. 

But first, we just have to let it be known that 1.) Finals week was quite a doozy and 2.) We’re pretty sure we wouldn’t have been able to make it out alive without our Her Campus Finals Survival Kit. 

So here’s a little breakdown of what was inside:

• A super trendy water bottle from CamelBak so we can keep ourselves hydrated during those dreaded late nights.
  • A ton of Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy samples for anyone whose immune system falls victim to this very unpredictable Georgia weather.
  • A few sample bottles of TRESemme hairspray as well as a Keratin Smooth Sample kit.
  • Chipotle BOGO cards (because there’s no such thing as too much Chipotle).
  • One box of Chocolate Peppermint Luna Bars.
  • A free bracelet from BaubleBar as well as a promo code for a discounted purchase.
  • A $20 gift card to chain & charcoal.
  • Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor kits which included one bag of salt & black pepper flavored potato chips as well as a bag of maple bacon flavored popcorn.
  • One Cosabella underwear sample.

We loved our Finals Survival Kit and we’d like to thank our friends over at Her Campus National as well as all of the brands above for making finals week more bearable. To start our break off the right way, we’re off to Chipotle to cash in on those BOGO cards. Happy Holidays, collegiettes!

Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).