This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Calling all aspiring aspiring beauty vloggers!

If any of you collegiettes are aspiring YouTube gurus and want get an idea of what it takes to grow your audience and stand out, this might be the podcast for you.

We were recently contacted by Erika Vieira to feature her new podcast, Beauty and the Vlog, on the site. For anyone who hasn’t heard, Beauty and the Vlog launched this past November and quickly climbed the iTunes charts to #1 in the Fashion and Beauty category. The show even averages around a few thousand downloads on a weekly basis. Erika has had the opportunity to interview several of today’s biggest lifestyle, fashion, and beauty vloggers including YouTube Beauty sensation Karissa Pukas, Invisalign spokesperson and Daily Vlogger Sam Schuerman and Allure Magazine insider and DIY YouTuber K.L. Cao.

“The goal of the podcast is to give aspiring YouTubers and fans an inside look at what happens behind the camera and explore the current phenomenon of ‘YouTuber.’ We uncover the real stories of popular YouTube sensations and reveal how they amassed millions of loyal fans and converted that into highly profitable careers.” – Erika Vieira

The interviews in the podcast are pretty in depth and it’s an awesome opportunity for any aspiring “YouTuber” to learn how to stand out and brand themselves based off of the experiences they’re hearing about from YouTube vets. For a glimpse, click here to listen to her interview with popular YouTuber Melanie Murphy, who grew her fan base from 0-100 thousand subscribers in just ten months.

To listen to more podcasts or to learn more about Erika, visit her website, Beauty and the Vlog.

Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).