burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

70s Fashion Makes a Comeback During New York Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

With New York Fashion Week coming to an end, new trends are going to be appearing everywhere. One of the most prominent trends on the runway is the 1970s. Here to bring some of the highlights from the 1970s that are going to make a comeback in 2015 is none other than HC! 

1. Fringe

We’re loving this trend because it’s so simple but really makes an outfit look even better. 

2. Checkered and Plaid

Plaid is back in a big way and you best believe we’re crazy about them. 

3. Wide pants

The 70s are so living on in the form of trousers. So chic. 

4. Crazy prints

A nod to the 70s as well, these crazy prints will definitely spice up your wardrobe.

5. Colorful furs

Fur has always been around, but who doesn’t love want a teal fur coat?

What trends are you looking forward to? Do you think these trends will be popular this year? Comment below with your opinion! 

I'm a Fashion Merchandising student at the University of Georgia! I love fashion, pugs and Beyonce. 
Danielle is a senior at the University of Georgia majoring in English and minoring in Sociology. You can usually find her dividing her time between being Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UGA, binge-watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and daydreaming about being one of Beyonce's backup dancers. If you want to know more about Danielle, you can follow her on Instagram (@danielleknecole_) or Twitter (@DanielleKnecole).