pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Signs You’re a College Senior (As Told by The Office)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

For second semester seniors, some really big changes are coming! Here are ten ways you know you’re a senior, as told by our favorite characters from The Office

1. Senioritis hits and, although you have the mental maturity to feel it happening, you just CAN’T do anything about it.

2. Taking a look at the amount of debt you are in from student loans makes you physically sick.

3. You look around campus and suddenly everyone looks like children.

4. You experience the joy of acceptance again, whether it is acceptance into med school, law school, a graduate program or even your first big job.

5. Younger friends are planning summer vacations and you have to go straight to work after graduation.

6. You’re planning your grad party, taking senior pictures, and buying your cap and gown.

7. You experience the sadness of realizing that not all of your friends are seniors.

8. But you look at other seniors with a look of comradery after four years together.

9. You start to realize that you are an adult and you can handle the adult world!

10. Then you realize that staying in college forever seems like it’s maybe a better and more fun way to live your life.

Seniors, enjoy your last few months!

Hi, my name is Rachel! I am a 4th year student at the University of Georgia studying English. My goal is to become a Special Education English teacher. I enjoy music, movies, her two cats, and hiking with her boyfriend in the mountains of North Georgia. Currently I work at a local school in their After School program, interacting and tutoring Middle School children. I have a passion for animals and someday hope to open my own animal rescue. My kitties, Calypso and Harley, are my heart and have really helped me develop a passion for helping animals in need.