This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Name: Rudy WellsAge: 21Year: seniorMajor: biology on the pre-med trackHometown: Jacksonville, FLHeight: 5’10”Relationship status: singleFavorite movie: Toy StoryFavorite food: tacos or hamburgersFavorite holiday: ChristmasFavorite song: “Live Like You Were Dying” by Tim McGrawFavorite athlete: Peyton ManningCats or dogs: dogsFavorite female celebrity: Carrie UnderwoodDescribe yourself using five words: funny, caring, motivated, smart and outgoing Where’s one place you’d like to travel? Texas What are some of your hobbies? “Working out, kayaking, fishing and going on adventures.” What’s your biggest fear? “Falling off of a building.” What is your dream job? “To become a pediatric oncologist.” Who is your role model? My dad What are three must-haves you look for in a girl? “She has to be easy going, have a great personality, and she has to be a nice lady!” If you had one super power what would it be? “To be super strong.” Do you have any strange talents? “I can pogo stick pretty good.” Where do you see yourself in 15 years? “I see myself in my career and being married with a kid.” How did you feel when I approached you about being Campus Cutie? “I felt like a total stud… just kidding.”

Amanda is a senior studying Telecommunication News and the Campus Cutie Writer for Her Campus UFL. She also works as a reporter for WUFT News and as a writer for Fnatic. When she’s not working Amanda enjoys watching Food Network, cats, eating mashed potatoes, and playing League of Legends
Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!