Getting Through the Semester with the #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Congratulations, collegiettes™! I’d like to give you all a well-deserved, much-needed pat on the back for reaching the halfway point in the Fall semester. Though getting through the first half of this busy semester is a great accomplishment, we all know that now is the time for that relentless mid-semester slump in motivation and enthusiasm. With winter break on our minds and the dread of final exams looming in the distance, you might start to wonder how you’ll get through it all with your sanity intact. Thanks to some helpful products from this year’s #HCSurvivalKits, we’re starting to realize that it’s possible to get through it all in one piece.

Aeropostale water bottle and coupons Whether you’re at the library or the gym, this bright and portable water bottle can quench your thirst. Fill it with homemade coffee for those late nights at Library West when you can’t bear the thought of waiting in the endless Starbucks line. Plus, these nifty $10 gift cards give us a great discount on the store’s newly revamped line of products. With cropped graphic T-shirts, comfy cardigans and adorable patterned bras and panties, Aeropostale is definitely not the same as in middle school.

Clue app free download Hello Clue is a nifty app that allows its users to track their menstrual cycle so they know when to expect it next. The more you use the app, the more accurate its predictions get. You’re also given the option to enter personal data about your cramps, your mood and your sexual activity. The app tells you when you’re most likely to PMS, so now you have a definite way to explain those weird mood swings. Download the app for free thanks to Her Campus!

Tanda Zap acne spot treatment device Stress can easily lead to breakouts, so fight back against those nagging pimples with a little zap! This device uses dermatologist-approved blue LED light technology, sonic vibration and gentle warming to target and reduce acne spots. Don’t let all the technology talk intimidate you; the Tanda Zap is gentle enough for all skin types and is designed to not irritate or lead to dry skin. We have two of these devices to give out to some lucky collegiettes™, so keep your eyes peeled for that if you want to try this great zit-zapping device.

Garnier blackhead scrub and cleansing oil If you thought Garnier was just for hair, think again! Going hand-in-hand with Tanda’s product are Garnier’s effective skin cleansing products, including its Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and its Nourishing Cleansing Oil. Combine these products with the Tanda Zap, and you’re sure to have flawless skin to catch the eye of that cutie sitting near you in the library.

Chipotle BOGO cards Second to the Starbucks at both Library West and the Hub, the Chipotle on University Avenue has an endless line regardless of the time. Whether you’re a burrito bowl or salad kind of gal, you really can’t go wrong with Chipotle. Its fresh ingredients and to-die-for guacamole makes it the perfect go-to for lunch or dinner. These buy one, get one free cards will surely make the line worth it!

Mini LUNA bars These chocolate-dipped coconut bars are the ideal snack to take to the library to help you power through your studies. Packed with protein, fiber and antioxidants, a few tasty LUNA bars will keep you feeling full and satisfied if you don’t have enough time in between classes to eat a big meal. The chocolate coconut flavor and the other options, which include carrot cake, blueberry bliss and peanut honey pretzel, will have you falling in love at first bite.

Nasty Gal tote bag and pins Mostly known for its trendy clothes and shoes, Nasty Gal’s website also offers unique products like this tote and pins. Tote bags are a great alternative to a backpack if you’re sick of the unavoidable cases of backpack sweat that haunt UF students. Represent this fashionable brand with these quirky products, which we will be giving away to some lucky collegiettes™ in the future!

Affinitas cupcake pantiesYou’re probably thinking to yourself, cupcake panties? What the heck are those? No, they’re not edible underwear because that’s just plain weird; they’re adorable panties that come in tiny little packages design to look like cupcakes. Affinitas knows collegiettes™ so well! Combining cupcakes and panties — what more could a girl ask for?

European Wax Center couponsCalling all collegiettes™ from South Florida! With numerous locations in the Fort Lauderdale and Miami areas, European Wax Center offers facial and body waxing as well as products like ingrown hair serum and calming cream. These $5-off exfoliating gel coupons can surely help you out this winter when your skin is prone to becoming dry.

Whether it’s a tasty burrito or a cute pair of panties, sometimes all it takes is one simple thing to give you motivation needed to get through the semester. With the help of these awesome #HCSurvivalKits products, we can guarantee a productive remainder of the semester. Which of these do you want dibs on, collegiettes™?

Victoria is a junior journalism major at the University of Florida. As a writer for Her Campus, she enjoyed writing about fashion and giving advice to readers. She is currently a senior editor of Her Campus UFL and is in training to become the chapter's next Campus Correspondent. Outside of class and Her Campus, you can find Victoria scoping out cute boys with friends, longboarding around campus, or hanging out with her Alpha Omicron Pi sisters. She enjoys traveling to new cities, spending time outside, drinking toffee nut iced coffees, shopping, trying new types of food and working for Her Campus!