Boyfriend Jeans on a Night Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Finding the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans is one of the most coveted fashion finds this season, so running into Kristen Artamendi, rockin’ her favorite pair, was definitely a sight to see. This collegiette paired her light wash jeans with a cream colored woven sweater and cute little brown booties. Topping off her casual midtown look, Kristen accessorized with a gold statement necklace, a brown watch, and the perfect side bag. Keep reading to learn more about Kristen’s awesome style!

Name: Kristen ArtamendiAge: 20Year: sophomoreMajor: hospitality

Where is your outfit from? “The jeans are from American Eagle, the sweater is from H&M, and the boots are from Steve Madden. My necklace is from Forever 21, my watch is Michael Kors, and lastly my bag is from Tobi.”

How would you describe your personal style? “I would say I have an edgy and kind of off the beaten path style. I don’t really enjoy dressing like a girly girl; I am more attracted to dark colors and really bold pieces.”

Who is your style icon? “I would say Rachel Zoe. I think she’s an awesome stylist and has a good eye for fashion trends. I also love how unafraid she is when it comes to her outfit choices. It’s really refreshing.”

What’s important to you when it comes to fashion? “Feeling like I’m expressing who I am as a person is important to me when it comes to fashion. I feel like if I’m wearing the right outfit, I’m just overall happier and my personality shines through.”

Where do you like to shop? “My aunt owns Splash, which is a boutique in Miami by Sunset Place; it’s my favorite because she stocks some really cool pieces that are unique and almost no one else ever has.”

What are you currently obsessing about in your closet? “I just got these really cute leather joggers from Tobi and I’ve been dying to wear them.”