ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ethan robertson SYx3UCHZJlo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Take 5 Seconds to Appreciate IV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Whether you’ve finished all your midterms or you still have some left, I hope that you can all take a moment to look through these photos and remember where it is that we live. Being one of three universites that are located right on the ocean, we have so much to be thankful for. Whether you’re working your ass off to get through school or your parents are able to support you, we are so very lucky to live here! Though IV can be a madhouse at times, it truly is one of the best college towns in America. Who else can say that they get to wake up and see the ocean everyday before class? Here are just a few photos that will hopefully remind you how beautiful this place is – don’t take it forgranted! #nofilters

Challenge: Take a 10 minute walk around IV!

Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy