Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

We are so appreciative of all the amazing discounts and free swag our lovely sponsors have provided for us in the Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kit. They are the perfect survival kits for collegiettes like us, and we are so honored to be sponsored by some the most amazing companies ever!

Free Chipotle. Did you hear that? Yep, I’ll say it again…FREE CHIPOTLE. Everyone knows that the way to a woman’s heart is through Chipotle. This is the best kind of financial aid any collegiette on a student budget could ever want! Thank you so much, Chipotle! You make us feel just how Cinderella did when her godmother transformed her into a happy, beautiful woman.

As collegiettes, we know exactly what it’s like to be on the go every morning and not have time to eat. In our minds, it’s either choosing to get more sleep or prepare breakfast…and we usually go with the first. Eating a quick bar to grab and go has become our lifesaver. And thankfully, Luna included mini Luna bars in the survival kit! These vegan-friendly, delicious-friendly, and busy-college-student friendly bars are honestly one of our favoirte bars ever…and we mean that 100%.

What girl doesn’t like to shop for cute underwear with lace, bows, and fun prints? I think we’re all guilty in that department. For this reason, we love the Cupcake Panties by Affinitas so much! Not only do they come in cute oragami cupcake packaging, but the quality of the panties are amazing. These panties are so comfy AND don’t show that thick underwear line when wearing jeans – every girl’s dream. Thank you so much, Affinitas, for these panties – they’re too fab! 

Allison is a Global Studies major at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is the Assistant Editor at Her Campus UCSB a contributor to the chapter's Instagram, @hercampusucsb. Allison believes that life is about balances, but that you can never have too many breakfast burritos. You can follow Allison's personal Instagram at @allycnco for life around Santa Barbara, good eats, and travels!
 University of California, Santa Barbara chapter of Her Campus