This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you might be in the process of planning a date with your significant other. If you’re looking for inspiration about how you want to look for this special occasion, we’ve come up with a few cute options that you could mix and match depending on what your personal fashion tastes are. 

1) The Little Black Dress

There are so many different styles of dresses, but you can never go wrong with a little black dress because you can dress it up with accessories, shoes and makeup. As you’ll see by our examples, we really like the long sleeve style in particular.

2) Makeup

Between red lips, nude lips, dark eye makeup or neutral eye makeup, the possibilities are endless. Remember that whatever makes you look and feel confident is the best choice for you.

3) Hair

Another thing to worry about is your hair. Do you wear it up or down or half up? If you’re trying out a hair style you’ve never done before, be sure to give it a trial run a few days in advance so that you’re not stressed trying to make your hair look the way you had envisioned ten minutes before the date.

Images courtesy of Pinterest

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.