Rider Sandals Collegiate Foosball Tournament

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Riding with the Bruins, Rider Sandals Hosts Collegiate Foosball Tour at UCLA!

Rider Sandals started the search on Thursday for 2014s best collegiate foosball players across the country. And what place better to start than at UCLA?!

Attendees of the event all had the opportunity to receive giveaway items such as Rider Sandals discount cards, key chains, stickers, t-shirts, sandals, and more! People were able to stop by to play foosball with friends and spin the wheel to get cool prizes.

Students were given the opportunity to sign up for a tournament style competition, taking foosball to the next level. Students who did play in the tournament had the possibility of being eligible to not only hold the title of “Campus Foosball Champ,” but also take home a pair of rider sandals and some cash!

Despite the rain that made an appearance part way through the day, the event was certainly a success and with a full season of sunshine ahead of us (because real talk, our average winter is a regular soul’s summer…Go LA!) there is no such thing as too many sandals!

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.