An Open Letter to My Ex-Best Friend and Her New Sugar Daddy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

To my Ex-Best Friend,

Goodbyes can be difficult, but our friendship is not the same anymore. It hurts to share so much about my life with you and be in the dark about your life. If you are happy, then I am happy for you… but I worry. I worry about someone taking advantage of you, but even more about you taking advantage of someone else. I realized that you were not always the supportive friend for me that I had been for you and maybe it just took a Sugar Daddy for your true priorities in life to show.

I wish you and your new Sugar Daddy all the best. I hope the Louis Vuitton purse he bought you and the steak dinners he takes you on were worth ditching your friends, your morals, and your innocence. 

Don’t come crawling back to me when he leaves you for someone younger, prettier, or dumber. 

Xo,

Your Ex-Best Friend

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.