This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

When I was dating my boyfriend I was introduced to his roommate, Kenny. My boyfriend had gone on and on about how awesome this guy was and the more I found out the more intrigued I became and wanted to meet him for myself. Well duh. I remember the first night I officially hung out with Kenny he was doing karaoke and I remember thinking, “this guy sings like a canary.” His voice was just astounding, the pitch was perfect and the way he carried himself was very humble. Then he continued the rest of the night partying like a rock star and I knew that he needed to be interviewed for her campus. After various other encounters with Kenny I’ve learned that he buys the sweetest tangerines from the super market, as he has offered me many and he’s just the funniest kid ever. Now prepare to be awed…

1. HC: What do you like to do for fun?
Kenny: I like to play sports such as basketball, soccer, pool, and I really like to sing songs.

2. HC: Sounds pretty cool. Do you have any special talents?
Kenny: I don’t think I have something special but some people tell me that I’m good at singing.

3. HC: Nice, what do you plan on doing with your life?
Kenny: I wanted to be a singer but my parents don’t approve. I’m going to try to be an engineer who makes a bunch of money since my major is Civil engineering. In the future, when I get married and have a baby, I’ll raise them to be a singer.

4. HC: Sounds practical. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?!
Kenny: When I was totally drunk I tried to break a car parked on the street with my fist. The owner of the car saw it and called the police. I pretended to be a weirdo and I just lied down on the pavement. I wanted to blackout but it didn’t work. Whatever! After that I paid big money to fix the car. I still don’t know why I did that……

5. HC: That is crazy! What’s something you’ve always wanted to do?
Kenny: I always want to be good at English and I’m trying to study hard in order to get better because I want to have an American girlfriend.

6. HC: Describe yourself in three words.
Kenny: Attractive, outgoing, Ugly…
7. HC: Who is your Inspiration/role model?
Kenny: I don’t have any role models I just want to be someone’s role model.

8. HC: What kind of music do you like/listen to?
Kenny: Soul R&B and Ballad-like sad music.

9. HC: What’s your favorite food?
Kenny: Sushi!!

10. HC: Describe the perfect girl.
Kenny: Nice looking, fashionable, considerate, respectful and a little bit cute?

11. HC: If you were stuck on an island, what would you do and with who?
Kenny: I’ll figure something interesting out without someone else, which means I prefer to be alone on an island…

Madeline Hunt is a senior at UCLA majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Spanish. Originally from the laidback beach-town of Santa Barbara, the California native finds the fast-paced nature and eccentricity of LA extremely exciting. Once more, she decided to expand her horizons when she studied abroad this past fall in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Madeline wants to pursue a career in the entertainment industry and is considering broadcast journalism and public relations as potential options. On campus, she is currently the Public Relations & Marketing Director for the student- run organization Fashion and Student Trends and an intern at E! News. She served as an entertainment reporter on UCLA’s accredited student newspaper, The Daily Bruin, under the video division and is a current member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. During her free time, she enjoys playing tennis, exercising, going to the beach, shopping (online shopping will be the death of her!), reading Glamour and Cosmo, eating Mexican food and sushi, spending time with her friends, practicing her Spanish, and satisfying her weakness for caffeine with Starbuck’s lattes.