The HC Secret Weapon for Finals Week—The Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Given that you’ve consumed your weight in coffee and moved into YRL/Powell this past week, we at HC UCLA decided to give you yet another reason to procrastinate (Friday is soooo close). Her Campus and our sponsors have put together a Finals Survival Kit with all the goodies that we’ve needed to survive this finals week!

This year’s survival kit included:

• Chipotle BOGO cards: 

Because who has time to cook during Finals week?! These buy one get one free Chipotle cards are a saving grace for you and a friend (or just for you…hey, we don’t judge during finals week!)

• Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples:

No one has the time for a nasty cold or the flu during finals OR winter break. Use Cold-EEZE to keep those symptoms at bay. Plus, they taste great!

• TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets:

Just because its finals week doesn’t mean you have to have a bad hair day! These mini hairspray bottles are just the right size to slip into your bag/ purse and the Keratin Smooth Sample sets will keep your hair shiny and smooth for 7 days!

• Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits (with chips included!):

Nothing says finals munchies like chips and popcorn. Did we mention that the popcorn was maple bacon flavored? YUM!

• Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Stick:

You know that HC loves LUNA bars! It’s a healthy holiday snack for all you collegiates on the go!

• CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles:

Finals week is probably one the most important times to take care of yourself both mentally and physically. With these cute Pink CamelBak bottles, you won’t have an excuse to not stay hydrated!

• Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines:

The Timeline Project is an online tool that helps you keep track of your goals and allows you to prioritize! With a mountain full of papers to finish, textbooks to highlight, and practice finals to take—don’t forget to always keep the big picture in mind!

chain & charcoal: $20 gift card:

A $20 gift card allows you to buy some really cute fashion accessories from chain & charcoal. Post finals treat yo’self? I think so!

• baublebar meme alphabet bracelet and promo code:

We were #obsessed with our adorable baublebar bracelet! If you’ve fallen behind on your holiday shopping, this might be the perfect place to look: LINK Don’t forget to use the promocode: HERCAMPUS to get 25% off your purchase.

• Aritzia Hello Opportunity Cards + Gift Cards:

Aritzia is a women’s fashion boutique that had a wide variety of accessories and adorable clothes to choose from! Who said you can’t take a shopping break during finals week?

• Cosabella Underwear + Coupons

Cosabella hooked us up with a super adorable orange lace thong and coupons for their website! Another great place to look for those Christmas presents. 

UCLA '15 Major: Psychobiology Hometown: San Jose