Celebrate National Rosé Day at Rosé Day LA!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

You don’t need an excuse to open a bottle of rosé wine, but if you want to make this official, June 9th just so happens to be National Rosé Day!

Celebrate this Saturday at Rosé Day LA at Saddleback Ranch in Malibu. Treat yourself with a bottle of Rosé at “the most elegant summer’s day experience” and gourmet food trucks hand- selected by Iron Chef Marc Forgione. From noon to sunset, guests in attendance will be entertained through DJ performances, art and luxury brand activations, games and activities, and other Instagram-worthy opportunities! Expected celebrity guests include Ashlee Simpson Ross, Evan Ross, and singer Christina Milian.

Prices vary from $85 – $165, depending on the type of tickets purchased. You must be 21 or over to attend. Proceeds will be donated to the Rosé Day LA charity partner, The Art of Elysium. For more information and ticketing, visit https://rosedayla.com/.

Follow @roseday_la for more updates on the Rosé Day LA event.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.