Her Campus UCLA Snapshot

• Nasty Gal Melrose Opens

On Friday, November 21st, the first Nasty Gal boutique opened in Los Angeles. Hundreds of fans lined up outside to shop inside. The 2,500...

• Victoria's Secret 2014 Fashion Show

Now Ladies, I’m sure we love shopping at the Victoria’s Secret store at Westwood Village and go whenever there are promos or it’s just our...

• Fashion Trend: Cardigans

Fall is the perfect season to bring out the cardigans, especially on a not-so-windy type of day. Whether you are trying to keep warm up or...

• Fall Style Trend-Booties

Source: http://livingincolorprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Trending-Tuesday-Fall-Booties-2013.jpg Living in Southern California, we...

• Yoga Pants: From Cozy to Trendy

Let’s be honest: yoga pants are pretty much a staple at UCLA. Every day, hundreds of girls throw them on to wear to class, parties, or the...

• Fall Hair Trend: The Lob

It seems as if the long hair craze is on its way out. This season, many girls are breaking out their scissors and trying something new: the...

• Bundles of Buns

Buns are a great look for the fall. They complement the dark colors of your wardorbe and are quick and simple for your busy back to school...

• Fall Trend: Crazy for Comfort

Images courtesy of Style.com Take a note from Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Céline and get cozy in one of fall’s top runway trends, head-...

• Fall Fashion: Statement Bags

Statement bags have been trending for fall fashion! Express yourself while looking chic with a convenient bag. Check out stores such as...

• Summer Hair Trend: Balayage

We all have that friend... the one that was super excited to get an ombre but it went terribly wrong. Now half her hair is black and the...

• Shifting into Summer

A shift dress is perfect for a night out, a fun day in the sun, or just an everyday outfit that will leave others wondering how you always...