Her Campus UCLA Snapshot

• Taking the Plunge with Lipstick

Image Source: http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/32104-Dior-Lipstick.jpg If you are anything like me, you have a finite budget, so...

• What to Expect in 2015

It's a new year and new quarter. With midterms rapidly approaching already, sometimes students need a light at the end of the tunnel. So...

• Holiday Nails

It's finally winter break! Finals are done, you're home with friends and family, you get to eat your mom's home-cooked food again, and the...

• Downtown Santa Monica ICE

ICE at Santa Monice is a SoCal December activity must! Be sure to check it out before it ends Janurary 19th, 2015. It's a perfect way to...

• Holiday Dress Fashion: Sequins!

With the holidays comes holiday parties (a.k.a. dress shopping), and what better way to stand out in a room than in a svelte sequin dress?...

• Nasty Gal Melrose Opens

On Friday, November 21st, the first Nasty Gal boutique opened in Los Angeles. Hundreds of fans lined up outside to shop inside. The 2,500...

• Victoria's Secret 2014 Fashion Show

Now Ladies, I’m sure we love shopping at the Victoria’s Secret store at Westwood Village and go whenever there are promos or it’s just our...

• Fashion Trend: Cardigans

Fall is the perfect season to bring out the cardigans, especially on a not-so-windy type of day. Whether you are trying to keep warm up or...

• Fall Style Trend-Booties

Source: http://livingincolorprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Trending-Tuesday-Fall-Booties-2013.jpg Living in Southern California, we...

• Yoga Pants: From Cozy to Trendy

Let’s be honest: yoga pants are pretty much a staple at UCLA. Every day, hundreds of girls throw them on to wear to class, parties, or the...

• Fall Hair Trend: The Lob

It seems as if the long hair craze is on its way out. This season, many girls are breaking out their scissors and trying something new: the...

• Bundles of Buns

Buns are a great look for the fall. They complement the dark colors of your wardorbe and are quick and simple for your busy back to school...

• Fall Trend: Crazy for Comfort

Images courtesy of Style.com Take a note from Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Céline and get cozy in one of fall’s top runway trends, head-...

• Fall Fashion: Statement Bags

Statement bags have been trending for fall fashion! Express yourself while looking chic with a convenient bag. Check out stores such as...

• Summer Hair Trend: Balayage

We all have that friend... the one that was super excited to get an ombre but it went terribly wrong. Now half her hair is black and the...

• Shifting into Summer

A shift dress is perfect for a night out, a fun day in the sun, or just an everyday outfit that will leave others wondering how you always...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style