Her Campus UCLA Snapshot

• Holiday Nails

It's finally winter break! Finals are done, you're home with friends and family, you get to eat your mom's home-cooked food again, and the...

• Downtown Santa Monica ICE

ICE at Santa Monice is a SoCal December activity must! Be sure to check it out before it ends Janurary 19th, 2015. It's a perfect way to...

• Holiday Dress Fashion: Sequins!

With the holidays comes holiday parties (a.k.a. dress shopping), and what better way to stand out in a room than in a svelte sequin dress?...

• Nasty Gal Melrose Opens

On Friday, November 21st, the first Nasty Gal boutique opened in Los Angeles. Hundreds of fans lined up outside to shop inside. The 2,500...

• Victoria's Secret 2014 Fashion Show

Now Ladies, I’m sure we love shopping at the Victoria’s Secret store at Westwood Village and go whenever there are promos or it’s just our...

• Fashion Trend: Cardigans

Fall is the perfect season to bring out the cardigans, especially on a not-so-windy type of day. Whether you are trying to keep warm up or...

• Fall Style Trend-Booties

Source: http://livingincolorprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Trending-Tuesday-Fall-Booties-2013.jpg Living in Southern California, we...

• Yoga Pants: From Cozy to Trendy

Let’s be honest: yoga pants are pretty much a staple at UCLA. Every day, hundreds of girls throw them on to wear to class, parties, or the...

• Fall Hair Trend: The Lob

It seems as if the long hair craze is on its way out. This season, many girls are breaking out their scissors and trying something new: the...

• Bundles of Buns

Buns are a great look for the fall. They complement the dark colors of your wardorbe and are quick and simple for your busy back to school...

• Fall Trend: Crazy for Comfort

Images courtesy of Style.com Take a note from Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, and Céline and get cozy in one of fall’s top runway trends, head-...

• Fall Fashion: Statement Bags

Statement bags have been trending for fall fashion! Express yourself while looking chic with a convenient bag. Check out stores such as...

• Summer Hair Trend: Balayage

We all have that friend... the one that was super excited to get an ombre but it went terribly wrong. Now half her hair is black and the...

• Shifting into Summer

A shift dress is perfect for a night out, a fun day in the sun, or just an everyday outfit that will leave others wondering how you always...

• Spring Dresses: Floral

With Spring to last for a few more months, why not take advantage of the opportunity to wear our floral fashion. They are so in right now...

• Festival Fashion: Coachella 2014

Whether you're on your way to Coachella or watching the live stream on YouTube, one of the first things you always notice is the fashion...

• Campus Style Blog: Bathing Suits

For those of us at UCLA, the start of Spring quarter also brings with it rising temperatures, sunny skies, and the temptation to shove all...

• Style Watch: Spring Swimwear

Spring Break is finally upon us! That means nightly partying and daily beach trips. This spring, stay ontop of your style game and wear a...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style