Campus Cuties: Sunny Shah

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

1. If you could date any actress, who would it be and why?

I would date Mila Kunis because she’s one of the most gorgeous actresses and she has really dynamic acting skills. She seems like she’d have a lovable personality but she knows when to be independent. She’d be a really good friend with benefits.

1. If you could take Mila Kunis out on a date, what would it be like?

I’d take her to dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant. Then we’d go Santa Monica pier so I could see the inner child in her. Then we would take a romantic walk along the beach where I could really get to know her on a more personal level.

1. If you could develop any superpower, what would it be?

I would want to be a super genius because I believe in brains over brawn. If I really want to help society, my brain would be my best asset.

1. What’s your favorite spot on campus?

I love the Young Research Library because it’s very modern and artsy but it’s still an academic environment. It perfectly capture captures UCLA’s essence.

1. What are things you look for in a girl?

I want someone I can relate to on an emotional, social, and academic level. She should keep me on my toes. She should also have a killer smile and beautiful eyes.

1. Where do you see yourself in five years?

I want to be starting my residency for neurosurgery. Hopefully I’d be on the west coast because I want to eventually settle down here. 

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.