Campus Cutie: William Tamposi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet William Tamposi, a first-year UCLA student majoring in English who has a sassy sense of humor and a big personality.

Where are you from?

West Palm Beach, Florida

Do you have any nicknames? What are they?

Some people call me Squilliam or Wasabi Will.

What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

Campus Tours, Daily Bruin Sports Contributor, AEPi fraternity

What is your favorite book?

50 Shades of Grey

Favorite food?

Chicken nuggets

Favorite place you’ve traveled to, and why?

Iceland. I had some of the best experiences of my life when I traveled there this past summer with a few friends. Besides the beautiful girls everywhere I looked, my favorite part of the trip was probably the music festival that we went to on an island just off Iceland’s coast. Overall, it’s just a beautiful country with amazing people everywhere you go, and I think everyone should make their way over there at least once in their life.

What are three things on your bucket list?

See the Olympics, travel to Switzerland to ski, and go on a date with Emily Ratajkowski.

What show/movie have you watched most recently on Netflix?

Blue Mountain State

What is the weirdest thing about you?

That’s a tough one. Probably that I have a really long right pinky toe. 

What are the top three traits you look for in a girl?

I like a girl who can make me laugh, be tough competition in Quizup, and look good in a Red Sox hat.

What is your favorite pickup line?

Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

Christina is a second-year Psychology major. She loves Netflix, chocolate, and exploring new places.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.