Campus Cutie: Diana Valenzuela

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Diana Valenzuela is one of many students who showcase their brains and beauty. From being a student leader to keeping up with her students, she is one strong woman who is finishing her third year and preparing for her fourth.

1. Explain the organization you lead.

I am involved with Latinas Guiding Latinas. Our purpose is to develop personal and academic growth for students in elementary, middle, and high school. I am a project director, meaning I oversee a specific school site and all responsibilities from meetings to field trips are organized through me.

2. What is something you currently look forward to?

I am so excited for summer vacation! But I have no idea if I will be doing summer school or not so I’m not sure if I should be as excited.

3. How do you plan on spending spring break?

Going home for sure. I miss my family and friends back in Riverside.

4. What do you do in your free time?

Free time is hard to get as a college student. I try to distress and go out with friends but it’s not usual I do that. College really keeps me busy.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.