Campus Celebrity Sightings: Fall 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With UCLA being centered in the heart of Los Angeles, it is inevitable that students constantly spot celebrities. Below are just a few celebrities – from NBA athletes to fashion models –  that have been seen in the past few months on campus as well as in the surrounding Westwood community. 

1. LMFAO was spotted on the UCLA tennis courts (October 28th).

2. Disney actress and singer, Zendaya, was spotted in front of Aahs Gift Store in Westwood (October 25th).

3. Lauren Conrad was seen in Westwood’s Whole Foods (October 8th).

4. LeBron James instagrammed himself at UCLA with the following caption: “S/O and thank you UCLA for letting me use your facilities today to get my work in! #StriveForGreatness” (September 19th). 

5. Fashion model, Kimora Lee Simmons, was spotted with Zendaya outside Aahs Gift Store in Westwood (October 25th). 

Rachel Bernard is a freshman at UCLA and pursuing a degree in Communication Studies.  Besides being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UCLA, Rachel has a style blog called Miss City Chic, which she uses as a creative outlet to connect her interests in fashion, photography, and digital design. Rachel loves anything trendy and fashion-related. She also enjoys exploring the LA community. Her favorite hotspots in LA are Sprinkles Cupcakes, Kitson, Runyon Canyon, and The Ivy Restaurant. Email: rkbernard@comcast.netWebsite: www.misscitychic.com
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.