This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Dear Ask Him,
 My boyfriend recently uninvited me to a football playoff party he was going to at his guy friend’s house. I am really upset and worried that he is embarrassed to be with me around his friends. What should I do?
 Sincerely,
 Clingy Girlfriend

Dear Clingy Girlfriend,
 This is a more complicated situation than it appears because your guy’s actions could mean a few different things. The one you are most likely thinking is that he is “just not that into you.” He could be embarrassed that his friends will make a big deal about him bringing a girl around them and mock him for being in serious relationship. However, he could also just want to watch the game with his “bros,” and perhaps they were all going to watch the game sans girlfriends as well, so he felt awkward being the only guy bringing his girlfriend to “mantime.” If you find the first situation suits your case, you need to both sit down and talk about where you see your relationship going because it will never work if you guys are going down opposite paths. If the second is the case, perhaps shoot him a “sext” around half time. Of course, he will leave his bros and come running to you in an instant if you work your magic correctly! ;)
 Sincerely,
 Ask Him

Madeline Hunt is a senior at UCLA majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Spanish. Originally from the laidback beach-town of Santa Barbara, the California native finds the fast-paced nature and eccentricity of LA extremely exciting. Once more, she decided to expand her horizons when she studied abroad this past fall in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Madeline wants to pursue a career in the entertainment industry and is considering broadcast journalism and public relations as potential options. On campus, she is currently the Public Relations & Marketing Director for the student- run organization Fashion and Student Trends and an intern at E! News. She served as an entertainment reporter on UCLA’s accredited student newspaper, The Daily Bruin, under the video division and is a current member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. During her free time, she enjoys playing tennis, exercising, going to the beach, shopping (online shopping will be the death of her!), reading Glamour and Cosmo, eating Mexican food and sushi, spending time with her friends, practicing her Spanish, and satisfying her weakness for caffeine with Starbuck’s lattes.