Style > Beauty

11 Beauty Must-Haves from The Summer BeautyCon Box

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

While summer is coming to an end, you still have time to get the Summer BeautyCon box which includes 11 amazing beauty must-haves. The entire BeautyCon box is worth hundreds but is sold for only $29. HC UCLA was lucky enough to get a box and test all the super cool products. This summer box was curated by YouTuber/make-up guru Kandee Johnson. 

Benzac’s Blemish Clearing Hydrator: Great for clearing up any breakouts and getting you ready to go back to school. Super easy to use and you get a full bottle so it will last you a while!

Cover FX’s Contour Brush: This brush is amazing! I love using it for highlight and it is also great for bronzing. You’re basically getting two brushes in one. 

Garnier’s SkinActive Moisturizer: Great moisturizer/sunscreen and great way to protect your skin from sunny Los Angeles. 

La Fresh wipes—Beauty & Personal Care Wipes: These wipes were super helpful during my family trip last week. No need to pack makeup remover or nail polish remover and saved so much room in my makeup bag. They are also paraben free, which means they don’t have any harmful chemicals in them.

Neutrogena’s Ultra Light Cleansing Oil: It’s a hydrating cleanser. I have been using it forever and it is amazing. Makes your skin super soft and clean.

NYX’s Ombre Lip Duo (peaches & cream): I love the bright red and orange mix. These colors are really pretty and bright. I’m not really the type of person that wears lipstick, but I feel like this was easy to use and looked great. You can either make an ombre with both colors or just wear the bright red or orange color- either way it looks great. 

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: I love this eye pencil, it’s great for those days where I am too lazy to do my eye shadow. I’ll just put it on my eye lids, put some eye liner over and my make up is perfect. It can also be used as a highlighter or to make your lips pop. I love products like this that have multiple uses.

Redken’s Sea Salt Spray: This is great for getting those perfect beach waves and super easy to use.

Smashbox – Brow Tech Shaping Powder: This is seriously like magic. Works so well and so easy to use. The color goes well with almost everyone’s hair color and looks very natural.

Too Faced – Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara: I think everyone already knows how amazing this product is. I have a bunch of them at home and it was great to get another one in the BeautyCon Box.

VersaSpa’s Gradual Tanner: It helps hydrate and give you a more contoured look. You can use it all over your body to help with your summer tan.

Over all, I think the Summer BeautyCon Box was a success. Still cannot believe that they give all these products for such a low price. It’s not too late to purchase a BeautyCon Box, or you can enter our giveaway by visiting our booth at the student activities fair next week!

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com