10 Things We Are Looking Forward To In The ‘Gilmore Girls’ Revival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

As all of you fellow Gilmore Girls fans have already heard, on November 25th Netflix is bringing us a Gilmore Girls revival complete with four new 90-minute episodes and all of our favorite, most beloved characters are reprising their roles. To celebreate this momentous occasion, we have compiled a list of some of the things we are looking forward to seeing in the upcoming installments. 

1. Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel continuing to look as if they’ve never aged a day in their lives. Do you see this GIF? Are you seeing what we are seeing? How on earth is this possible?      

Oh, you like knowing things? Us too. We would love to know your anti-aging secret.

2.  After the season finale ended with a kiss shared by Lorelai and Luke (who have gone through so much together and are truly so right for each other), these two better get married because they are basically everyone’s favorite couple and we have nothing else to say about it.         ​

When a guy makes you a Santa burger, you know it’s real.

3.  Who will Rory choose to be with? Or will she even bother to choose between the three? Regardless, we are definitely rooting for Logan* so enjoy the following GIF whether you like him or not.   

*Shameless Logan plug and we aren’t sorry. 

4.  Sookie’s supportive and adorable self. ​

Let’s be real, we all need a friend like Sookie in our lives.

5.  Rory’s hilarious one-liners that remind you of yourself in her exact situation. 

No, you heard her correctly. She didn’t hit the deer with her car, the deer hit her!

6. How much Lorelai and Rory absolutely love coffee with every fiber of their being. 

We all strive to be hard-core coffee drinkers like these two. 

7. Paris’ sarcasm and true zest for life.

She really adds spice to the episodes with her snarky, yet honest commentary.

8.  Michel getting annoyed by everyone at work and basically life in general. 

We all have days like Michel.

9. The new and quirky jobs Kirk will have.

We wish we could list all of his jobs but we can’t remember half of them. If you can remember all of them, props to you.

10. The fantastic life advice Lorelai gives to Rory. 

We are definitely taking notes because Lorelai knows exactly what she’s talking about.

And for an added bonus, here is a little something that we AREN’T looking forward to seeing. 

11. Dean. 

Yeah, that’s right. Sorry bud.  

If you couldn’t already tell, we are super excited (and we hope you are as well) to see all of our favorite characters together again as they hopefully tie up all the loose ends we were left with.  

Photo courtesy of eonline.com and GIFS courtesy of giphy.com

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.