samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top 5 Study Spots at UCF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

I know it’s not easy to accept, but summer is over and fall semester is back in full swing, which means more caffeine-endused study sessions. After a summer full of care-free living (unless you had summer classes) it is hard to get back on our study grind. Luckily, UCF offers many valuable study resources that go beyond the traditional library, and to give you a little inspiration, I have compiled a list of my favorite study spots on campus. 

All Knight Study:

There are two locations for AKS, at either Ferrell Commons or by the arena. These spots are perfect for group study, with two-hour bookings for large group rooms available. Also, AKS offers free scantrons/blue books and express printing with short lines. So, if you need a room for a group study or want to avoid the long printing lines in the Student Union, check out AKS.

Lake Claire Nature Trail:

For those of you who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of campus, the Lake Claire Nature trail is a perfect escape. There is a wooden dock on the trail that is perfect for reading or simply reflecting after a long day of classes. The trail also has a few tables hidden away from campus life for those days you just need to get away and get in touch with nature to study. 

Reflection Pond:

This one may be obvious, but the reflection is a great spot to get your study on, especially on a sunny fall day. 

The Student Union:

Grab a bite to eat and study on any level of the student union. The Student Union also provides free printing, free scantrons/blue books and charging stations for your iPhone or Android phone.

Barnes and Noble Book Store:

If coffee houses are more your thing, then the Barnes and Noble Book Store is the place for you. Whether you’re meeting with a classmate or studying solo, the bookstore is a great place to get some liquid energy and get work done.

Well there you have it Collegiettes, the best study spots UCF has to offer. So hit the books Knight style and have a fabulous semester! HCXO 

Matt Fultz is a sophomore studying Marketing and Magazine Journalism. He is currently the official fashion blogger of Her Fashion and contributing writer for HCUCF. After college, Matt hopes to work for a fashion magazine in NYC and gain a reputation as a fashion photographer. Follow Matt on Twitter: @MattWFultz for fashion updates and more! 
UCF Contributor