This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

This is such an easy and fun look to wear in spring! Don’t be afraid to bust out your makeup and try something new. If you don’t have these products, click the link to see where you can buy it or if you have eye shadows that look similar that’ll work too!

Step 1:  Prime your eyes! Primer is what’s going to lock in your eye shadow to last all day and night. I prefer Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Step 2:  In the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette take the color “Naked” and with a crease brush blend the neutral shadow all in your crease from outer corner to inner corner.

Step 3:  Take a bigger and fluffier crease brush and mix the two eye shadows circled below. In windshield motions blend on the outer corner of your eye and inward. This will go on top of the “Naked” eye shadow and a little bit above the crease.

Step 4:  Again using the Naked palette, apply “Virgin” all over the lid from inner corner to outer corner. To add more shimmer pat “Sin” overtop of “Virgin.” If there are any harsh lines, take your crease brush again with the two colors from the Claire’s palette and blend!

Step 5:  Take any liquid or gel eyeliner. My favorite to use for the lid is either Mac Fluidline in “Blacktrack” or Maybelline Eye Studio Gel eyeliner in “blackest black”. With this look go with a more dramatic winged eyeliner. Outline your wing starting from the outer corner and directing the line inward. Then fill in the empty spaces.

Step 6:  Curl your top eyelashes with any eyelash curler and top them off with your favorite mascara. 

Step 7:  Go in with Prestige Eyeliner Pencil in Kiwi, which is a gorgeous green shade. Line your entire waterline and then drag it down a little below. This does not need to be perfect because you will be blending it out after. Don’t be afraid to pack this eyeliner on.

Step 8:  Take this green shade shown below and buff it out on top of wear you placed the Prestige eyeliner below your waterline. With a small fluffy brush buff it back and forth to really plow that color out. Take your time on this part!

Step 9:  Lastly, apply mascara to your bottom lashes.

And Wa-la! The perfect eyes for a fun spring look.

From Tampa, Florida
UCF Contributor