“Damn Daniel!” – As Told By Celebrities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The glorious world of the internet is full of cat videos, memes, and sometimes even random teenage boys who become overnight sensations all because of a 30 second video.

“DAMN DANIEL, BACK IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS!”

If you have been on the internet at all within this past week, you have probably seen Daniel plastered all across your various social media websites.  If the rock you have been living under has caused you to have no idea what I’m talking about, it’s actually very simple…

A 30 second compilation of snapchat videos was posted online of a teenage boy that contained his friend shouting, “Damn Daniel,” repeatedly in the background.

Yes…that’s all it was. Daniel has now gained recognition from various celebrities and has even made an appearance on The Ellen Show!

Does having someone comment on your wardrobe or mannerisms make you a prime candidate for internet gold? I guess so. That little world inside of your computer can be a crazy place nowadays. Now let’s see what would happen if we took celebrities and put them in Daniel’s position? Hmmm?

“DAMN HARRY, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE MAN BUN!”

Oh yes, the oh so famous Harry Styles man bun. The curls may get the girls, but he has opted for a different look. This has become a staple piece for the One Direction star and I’m not mad about it.

“DAMN JUSTIN, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE CALVIN KLEINS!”

Just when it seems like Justin Bieber has done it all…he becomes an underwear model. You can find him flaunting his Calvins all over his social media. #mycalvins

“DAMN KYLIE, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE PLUMPED LIPS!”

The littlest sister of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is known for her millions of selfies and newly plumped up lips. Ever since the Kylie Jenner lip challenge came around, the world has been paying a little too much attention to 18 year old’s obviously larger lips.

“DAMN ZAYN, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE NEW MUSIC!”

As much as I want to hate Zayn Malik for leaving One Direction, his new music just makes it so hard. After his departure with the group, he moved on to making his own R&B sounds while looking just as good as ever.

“DAMN BEYONCE, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH…BEING BEYONCE!”

I mean…it’s Beyonce… does she even need an explanation.

I’m sure this “Damn Daniel” fiasco will wear off in a week or so, but it won’t be long until another social media takeover occurs. 

Photo Credit: 1,2,3,4,5,6

Nicole is a sophomore at UCF studying Entertainment Management (her Hogwarts letter unfortunately never arrived). When she is not at Chick-fil-a or Chipotle, you can find her gossiping to her friends about all of the latest celeb drama. This concert enthusiast can also be found in the very front of every concert, because front row is the only way to go. Her favorite color is Niall Horan's eyes and her worst fear is Harry Styles cutting his hair (update: the lucious locks have been cut and Nicole is currently in hiding). Her secret husband Justin Bieber would describe her as a fun, cat loving soul, who loves adventure a little too much. 
UCF Contributor