This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Smart, sweet, and caring. These are just a few simple words that describe our incredibly involved Campus Cutie this week. Meet Josh Winograd! If you do not know this rowdy gentleman, you have been doing college all wrong. Not only does he have impressive ambition, he is also one of the most kind-hearted people you will ever meet. He works hard, but plays harder.

Name: Josh Winograd

Age: 20 (almost 21 I swear)

Major:  Political Science Pre Law and Environmental Studies

Hometown:  Aventura, FL

Height: 5’11”

Relationship Status:  Single

Campus Involvement?

Knight-Thon Team Captain for Sigma Pi and Burnett Honors Congress.

Hobbies? 

Pretending that I still go to the gym.

Favorite food?

Steak and mac n’ cheese is the key to my heart.

Favorite movie?  

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Seen it a solid 15 times.

Favorite TV show?

Law and Order SVU.

Favorite song/current jam?   

Forever jamming to “Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver.

Secret obsession?  

I sing 90% of my time alone (like while driving or in the shower, even though the world knows I have the voice of a dying whale).

Goals for the future?

Graduate from law school. Get a large property in the South. Rescue 100 dogs. Marry the nicest person I meet.

If you could be friends with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?

Phillip Katsabanis aka Stitches. (The rapper.)

Favorite thing about yourself?

I have enormous expectations for myself and my future. I stay ridiculously busy during week days and I learned to be functional on little or no sleep. I want the most out of college and I want the most out of life, so I adapted a hard work ethic to make everything possible.

It’s 10 p.m. on a Tuesday, what are you usually doing?

Studying.

Fun fact?

I work at a law firm downtown and I love every moment there. It’s my passion.

Describe your perfect date.

Something new and exciting! Let’s go to the zoo, let’s go on a road trip, let’s go skydiving! Anything spontaneous or different. I get so incredibly tired of the standard date of going to dinner and spending money on a meal I’ll never remember. I’d prefer an adventure over complacency. Never do the same thing twice.

What is your biggest deal breaker in a relationship? 

You need to be a genuinely happy person. It’s really hard dating someone who seems constantly stressed, worried, or mad.

What is the most romantic gesture you have ever done for someone?

My girlfriend during high school wasn’t able to make it to my senior prom, so I brought prom to her. I surprised her with our own “private prom night” with candles lit, food, music, and slow dancing. Very bitter sweet and memorable night.

Relationship advice?

The little details matter the most. Remember her middle name, remember which restaurant she passively said she was dying to go to, the artist she has always wanted to see in concert, her hometown friend’s name, her mom’s famous dish, etc… It will all pay you back ten-fold. 

Zoe is a junior at UCF studying Radio and Television with a minor in Business while she waits for her long lost grandmother to tell her she is actually the Princess of Genovia. She loves musicals, photography, waterskiing, and tricking people into thinking she is well rounded. In her spare time, you can find her speed walking around campus attempting to dodge as many longboards as possible. Follow her on Instagram or Twitter @causeimazoe if you're interested in learning about her oh so advenurous life.
UCF Contributor