This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

The holidays are approaching, and there’s no better way to spend those chilly nights than with a bit of “me time.” Celebrate this winter break with an at-home spa, fully provided by Her Campus!

Yogi – Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag (+ $1-off coupon)

Finals week is without a doubt one of the most stressful times of the year. Relax with a hot cup of tea and a nice bath. Even better, curl up with your tea and some highly anticipated TV shows you’ve put aside to study. You deserve it.

Book of the Month – BOTM Box with Beach Tote, a free month of Book of the Month, bookmarks and a book!

We bibliophiles have a long list of books that we’re dying to read. Unfortunately, school and life can get in the way of that ambition. This break is the perfect opportunity to get some reading done! Book of the Month (BOTM) provides members a plethora of great books to indulge in! Members can choose the book they want to receive by the sixth of the month and add two additional books for just $9.99 each. Members can also skip a month if they’d like. Thanks to BOTM and Her Campus, you have the chance to receive one amazing book and a bookmark to go with it! Best of all, you’d get one free month of BOTM. Take the time to unwind in the tub with a good book.

Leaders Cosmetics – 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (+ postcard)

The harsh, winter cold and finals stress can really take a toll on your skin. Take time to treat yourself to some TLC using Leaders Cosmetics masks. Whether you’re breaking out or your skin is feeling dry and red, these masks will save the day; they’re packed with a ton of great ingredients! This beats going to an expensive spa any day.

Rimmel London – Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, Natural Bronzer

The holiday season calls for catching up with family and old friends. Rimmel London and Her Campus is giving you the tools to look glamorous for those memorable nights out. Add a warm summer glow with the Rimmel London bronzer – forget that it’s actually 50 degrees outside!

Pure Silk – Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist

The best part of coming out of the shower is feeling how smooth my legs are. Although, shaving during the winter might be unfamiliar territory to many of us, Pure Silk might change your mind. This shave cream will prevent those dreaded razor bumps and make shaving more of a luxury than a chore!

Have a great holiday break, collegiettes!

*All images owned by Mariana Huben, photographer at Her Campus at UCD.

Becky is currently a third year Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies and Communication double major with a minor in UWP.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!