This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

Meet David Adams, an artistic soul determined to achieve all of his goals while looking good doing it.

Name: David Adams

Year: 2018

Major: Psychology and Managerial Economics double major

Hometown: Queens, NY

Relationship status: I’m in an open relationship with Netta Schwarz.

Campus Activities: I’m in business and finance commission for ASUCD, I’m a member of AEPi, and I am a historian for them. I take all photos and videos for their events, and I am working on our rush video right now. I’m in the Morgan Stanley financial training program, and I will soon be an administrator for that.

Life Motto: F**k it.

Two things we should know about you: 1. I want to make indie films and coming of age films. 2. I’m the first in my family to go to college.

Your best physical feature: My eyes

Favorite Friday night activity: Making espresso Martinis while being bougie, and hanging out with Saba.

Favorite college experience so far: Last summer studying abroad in Europe.

Favorite thing to photograph: I really like fashion photography and architecture. I also like street photography; growing up in New York got me started.

Signature dance move: Twerking

Celebrity Alter-Ego: Michael Cera, for sure.

What type of person gets a swipe right from you?: Being athletic, or you can just be Netta Schwarz.

Biggest turn off for you: Laziness

Pick up line that has worked for or on you: I love it when 50 year olds send me nudes.

Favorite study spot: Pachamama (RIP) and Temple

Favorite hang out spot on campus: the Quad

Advice for freshmen: Be yourself, join Greek life, and take school seriously.

Any hidden talents?: Beans (a friend) interjects: he’s really good at dating apps.

Ideal late-night meal: Mangos

Most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you at Davis: My first day that I was here, I decided to go out and meet people. I went biking in the arboretum and there was someone running right in front of me. She had her head phones on, and she couldn’t hear me. I almost crashed into her, and I fell into the water. My bike got stuck in between my legs, and the girl had to help me and so did these two other girls. I stayed in my room for the rest of the day.

How frat are you?: on a scale from GDI to Frat Star… (asks Beans)

Beans: I’d say you’re pretty GDI

David: Damn, really?

Beans: Yeah

5 words that best describe you: Hardworking, determined, creative, genuine, kinky

Saba is a third year student at University of California, Davis where she is majoring in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior. She is the former Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent at her school's branch of Her Campus, where she served from March 2016 to March 2017. She hopes to attain an MD one day, specialize in ob/gyn and later work on public health policies, especially those regarding women's health and reproductive rights.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!