Yay or Nay: Wide Leg Pants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

We blink and then it’s almost spring time! Who could have known, So Cal’s weather is definitely confused as to which season it is. Don’t fret, this spring trend will have you covered for whatever weather may come.

Wide leg pants have been popular on the runaway and are now making a big appearance through street fashion. These pants will give your leg a breather from those skinny jeans! And a nice breeze for a warm day on campus without having to wear a skirt. Also, you will be thankful that you decided to wear pants instead of shorts for the chilly, air-conditioned nights at the library studying. [Side note: Week 7 is coming up, start studying for your finals.]

So check out these outfits and wide leg pants to possibly add to your spring wardrobe:

Relaxed looks:

These cherry blossom wide leg pants are perfect for a relaxed day, where all you want to do is feel comfortable but also stylish! This look is effortlessly chic.

Sunset Ramble Pants.

Polished looks:

Wide-leg pants can also give a polished look. These navy, wide-leg trousers are great for a night out with the girls or a dinner date!

Wine Wide-Leg Pants.

So ladies, are you ready to ditch those skinny jeans and give wide-leg pants a try? Is this spring 2014 trend a yay or nay for you?!

Elizabeth Duong

UC Riverside

Hello! I am Elizabeth, a senior Neuroscience major at UC Riverside. A few things I fancy: photography, fashion, and thrift stores. Find me on other social medias: http://postcardsfromliz.blogspot.com/ and on YouTube: user - postcardsfromliz. 
UC Riverside

UC Riverside