UC Berkeley’s Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Her Campus UC Berkeley just received its very own amazing “Spring Break Survival Kit” in the mail this week, and let me tell you it’s quite incredible. Filled with tons of goodies from Neuro, TRESemmé, Chipotle, ZOTOS, European Wax Center, Bobble, Yokini Swimwear and Her Campus Swag, we can say that we are pretty much set for spring break. Thanks to HC Nationals for sending us this awesome care package and always treating us like family.

We don’t mean to brag, but here is a review of all the amazing products we received:

Neuro SLEEP: Get ready for the best SLEEP of your life!

Besides receiving a bottle of Tangerine Dream flavored neuro SLEEP water in our survival kit, we also received two whole cases of neuro SLEEP water, flavored Mellow Mango and Tangerine Dream to get energized from. Neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium that are specifically formulated to give you the most golden of sleeps. With just a drink of neuro SLEEP you will see a dramatic change in your sleeping patterns for the best. But, most importantly, neuro SLEEP will help you sleep better and you will feel refreshed when you wake up. 

TRESemmé: #7DaysOfSmooth

Our next awesome product is the TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System set. With this set, after just 1 use you will be set for 7 days of salon-smooth hair. After washing your hair with the shampoo and conditioner, activate the thermal technology by flat-ironing your hair in small sections and you will frizz free. Make sure to share your #7DaysOfSmooth hair diary and show off your 7 hairstyle #selfies with TRESemmé and Her Campus on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus!

Chipotle:

Who doesn’t love free food? Chipotle was incredibly kind enough to send us a Buy-One-Get-One Free Card so that we could go celebrate after midterm season with a delicious burrito. This semester we were gifted with two free cards: FREE burrito card and a FREE chips & guac card. Yum! 

ZOTOS:

ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is designed to help you streamline your hair care routine.  This easy to use one-step conditioner takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, and shine treatment to provide you with rich and creamy hair. Massage it through your wet hair from scalp to ends, just add a splash of water, and wait 3 to 5 minutes before you rinse it out. You’ll be amazed with the results. If you love the way your locks feel after using Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner make sure to comment on the Zotos Professional Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/zotospro) and use #Biotera on twitter!

Yokini + European Wax Center Special Discounts

It’s that time of the year where we are all getting ready for spring and summer!!Yokini and the European Wax Center were kindly enough to give us some awesome discount codes to get ourselves ready for a fun Spring Break. Yokini is offering Her Campus users a 20% off discount and FREE lettering on their new yoga-inspired hold-over swim bottoms!  
European Wax Center is offering a FREE wax with the Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit coupon cards to give you the smoothest and sexiest skin possible.

Bobble: #waterrevolution

Here at UC Berkeley we love to take care of the environment we live in. Thanks to Bobble and Her Campus we have a new way to protect our planet, using reusable water bottles. Bobble is a revolutionary product that takes care of the planet, hydrates your body, satisfies your taste buds and looks good while doing it. As opposed to other water bottles, bobble features a built-in, replaceable filter that removes chlorine and organic contaminants from potable tap water, yielding a cleaner, crisper taste. 

Her Campus Swag:

Oh, we can’t forget our awesome Her Campus swag products. Nationals sent us some awesome sunglasses, a HerCampus.com decal, a cup, and of course his-and-hers bow/bowtie koozies!!! We love it all!!!

Thank you so much to all our amazing sponsors and to Her Campus!!! We love you guys and remember HCXO!!!
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.