LEGACY, A Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

This Sunday, student fashion club FAST will be putting on the best fashion in the Berkeley area, LEGACY. 

It’s a fashion show produced by students for the fashion community here at UC Berkeley. The show will consist of 22 student designers and 70 student models who will strut down the runways with the best of fashion.

Tickets were sold during the week but if you didn’t get yours no need to worry. FAST will be selling tickets at the door for $12. The best part is that a portion of the proceeds will be benefiting the Wardrobe for Opportunity (WFO). 

Another awesome insight about the show is that the Cal Set Design is in charge of the set. We cannot wait to see the completed set design, here is a sneak peek. 

Make sure to come on out tomorrow night for this awesome production, doors open at 6:30pm and the show begins at 7:00pm…. 1 more day!

Photo Credit: @fastcal

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.