Just in Time Job Fair: LaunchSquad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

The last Spring Semester Job Fair is currently underway. Her Campus-UC Berkeley wants to invite you all to attend this awesome Job Fair where there will be great employers looking for you to join their companies. Since we love bringing to you great opportunities, we wanted to inform all graduating seniors about an awesome communications opportunity with LaunchSquad.    

LaunchSquad is communications agency who works with start-ups and other emerging tech innovators to offer services that include public/media relations, content marketing and creative/video. LaunchSquad will be on campus this Thursday during the Just in Time Job Fair to meet with seniors interested in full-time opportunities post-graduation. They will also be looking for juniors interesting in interning in their Public Relation sector in SF starting in June. 

For those who’d like to meet a member of the LaunchSquad team in person, make sure to stop by their table at the Just in Time Job Fair.

Did we mention that LaunchSquad has some Berkeley alums on their team! Go Bears!

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.