Campus Celeb: Abdull Hamud

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

This week’s campus celebrity is junior: Abdull Hamud !

The computer science department at UC Berkeley is known worldwide as we are one of the top school in computer engineering. Our professors in the department are renounced, however they have been known to cause MANY sleepless nights. Most students favor one professor the most, and fear ever taking a class with another. Student Abdull Hamud decided to lighten up the stress filled department by creating a YouTube video called EPIC RAP BATTLE OF BERKELEY: DENERO VS. HILFINGER. The video included a rap battle between two of the most popular computer science instructors. This video has only been up for two days and have received 4,853 views on YouTube and 703 likes on the UC Berkeley Computer Science Page. If you’re interested in Computer Science or need a laugh check out the video below!

I'm a sophomore at UC Berkeley studying Cognitive Science and Computer Science. I enjoy hiking, eating, and movie watching.
Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.