5 Places to Show Your Parents This Homecoming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

It’s finally here, Homecoming weekend! A weekend to spend time with your family and friends and show them the best of Berkeley. We have compiled a list with 5 place you must show your family this weekend. Check them out. 

1. The Campanile

Not only is the Campanile a symbol of UC Berkeley, it is also celebrating 100 years! 

2. Sather Gate

Did you know that Sather Gate was used as Pixar’s inspiration for the Monster University entrance!

3. Botanical Garden

UC Berkeley’s Botanical Garden is home to the famous Corpse flower.

4. The Big C 

Not only does the Big C give you a full view of campus it also provides a stunning view of San Francisco. 

5. Memorial Stadium

Newly renovated Memorial Stadium is beautiful and this weekend our Golden Bears will face Washington State. GO Bears!  

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.