3 Must-See Shows On Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Part of being a college student is following the ideology “Netflix and Chill.” A time in which you cuddle in your bed and enjoy either a movie or a TV series. If you are new to “Netflix and Chill” we have 3 awesome TV series to binge watch today! Check them out.

1. Sense8

Why: Praised as the best show on Netflix, Sense8 revolves around eight strangers around the globe who find themselves connected through many different ways including their thoughts and actions. A must-watch to understand.  

2. How To Get Away With Murder 

Why: Not only did Viola Davis just win an Emmy for her portrayal of Annalise Keating, the show itself makes Law school look exciting and mysterious. The first season is on Netflix and the second season just aired last Thursday on ABC. 

3. Narcos

Why: Narcos has become a celebrity favorite show! The show focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar and the rise of the “blow business.” It’s reviews have been amazing and it was recently renewed for a second season.  

Hi my name is Monica Morales and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley. I am majoring in Media Studies and hope to one day work in television or for Vogue magazine. I love to travel and I love sports. I am currently a student ambassador for both Bobble water bottles and for sports app Fancred.