Why Beyonce is Queen: Because She Is

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

I know many may think that Beyoncé is “overhyped” and that she isn’t as great as people make her out to be. Even as that may be, Beyoncé is still one of the most legendary artist of all time and has definitely earned her title of Queen B. Here’s the top 10 reasons why:

Why Beyoncé is Queen: Because She Is

1. Mind Blowing Performances

From award shows to her live in concert performances, Beyoncé holds nothing back and will completely snatch your edges and slay your entire life in less than 60 seconds.

2. Humanity

She shows the world that even though she’s a celebrity she’s still a regular person just like the rest of us… besides the slayage that she delivers to us on a regular bases.

3. She’s not afraid to face adversity

Beyoncé is the type of person that no matter what she will stand up for what she believes in no matter the reaction she may get from the opposition.

4. She empowers natural beauty

She shows the world that no more who you are you are beautiful inside and out.

5. Women Empowerment

Who runs the world?

6. Charity Work

Beyoncé is constantly giving back to, not only her community, but the world.

7. Her sense of humor

Believe it or not Beyoncé is quite the goofball. She’s playful, silly, and reminds us all again how she’s one of us.

8. Total Diva

A diva is a female version of a hustler and Beyoncé embodies this to the T. She knows she’s gorgeous, she’s aware of the power she has, and yet she’s still humble, sweet, and is a good role-model for her fans.

9. Independent Woman= Beyonce

Beyonce defines what it truly means to be an independent woman and encourages her fans to do the same by doing what they want when they want and not taking anything from anybody.

10. She’s the Queen

We’ve had many queens come and go in history, however Beyonce has left her mark and is here to stay. She is a great mom, human being, and role model to young women everywhere and makes you believe that you can slay just as hard as she does.

All Hail the Queen B.