Movies That Will Change Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

As a movie enthusiast, I appreciate everything that goes into a film. Whether it is the Film production, or musical composition, everything that goes into a movie makes it what it is. Many people underestimate how difficult it is to make a film, and just assume that you need actors and a director. Well in order to make a successful film, everything comes down to the budget and whether or not there is enough money invested into it. With that money, that is when one will decide how much can be put into making this movie.

There are many movies that speak to me, however, I am going to list my top five favorite movies that everyone must see.

1- INCEPTION

This movie, one of my favorites, is a Christopher Nolan produced film that coveys the true meaning of dreams, and how it may lead one to difficulties when deciding between reality and fantasy.

2- The Dark Knight

Everyone loves a Super hero film, but I wouldn’t even categorize this as “superhero.” This movie is incredible and if you don’t love batman, I suggest you re watch it.

3- Interstellar

Another Christopher Nolan produced film. This movie conveys how a father decides to leave his family in order to save them, the future, and the world from living in a decaying earth.

4- La La Land

This movie is a MUST SEE. It stares Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone in a beautiful musical and the performance is completely perfect.

5- Room

This film conveys the lives of a mother and a son, trapped away from the world, living in a shed. It shows how they adapt to a completely different life, and are trapped from the world.

A Palestinian American interested in the Blog and Fashion fields, pursuing a degree in Marketing Management.
Kryshonna is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in marketing. She is passionate about food, creating, and finding small ways to be happy. When she isn't acting as the Campus Correspondent, she can be found catching dinner with friends, wandering around Birmingham, or catching up on Youtube. She has a new found love for the color baby pink along with a number of other things including: working out, boba tea, and fuzzy things. For inspiration and fashion posts, you can follow her on Instagram @kokokrys.  Schedule Schedule