Meet Kristina Vaughn!

Posted -
Name: Kristina Vaughn
Year: Senior
Major: Biology
Relationship Status: Taken (Sorry, boys!)

HC: Why did you choose UAB over a school like Alabama or Auburn?
KV: I decided to go to UAB because I wanted to major in biology and eventually go into physical therapy, and UAB is more focused in health science than any of the other universities in Alabama. I also got a scholarship to run track and a good academic scholarship so that was also part of my choice to come to UAB.

HC: What do runners eat?
KV: I try to eat relatively healthy, but every now and then I like to splurge on something delicious.

HC: When you DO splurge, what do you prefer, sweet or salty?
KV: Sweet. I love dessert!

HC: How did you start running competitvely?
KV: I chose to do cross country in high school because a bunch of my friends were already on the team and I really wasn’t good at anything else! (laughs) I don’t have the best hand-eye coordination.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
KV: In 5 years I see myself finished with school and with a successful job as a physical therapist. I’m not really sure about the rest!

HC: You seem to have it all together. What's your weakness?
KV: Public speaking is my weakness! I get so nervous before sort of speech or presentation. I even once fainted in speech class because I was so nervous!

HC: We are a fashion magazine, so we have to ask...what’s your favorite accessory?
KV: I love sparkly studded earrings. I have about 5 different ones and I wear them every day.   

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login