This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Name: Charity Cheese

Age: 18

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Mobile, Alabama

Mickeah: What made you choose your major?

Charity: I chose my major because I’ve always been interested in the mind, and I like helping people through their problems. 

Mickeah: Who/what are you most thankful for?

Charity: I am most thankful for my mother. She is such a hardworking woman and a great example for me in everything I do

Mickeah: What is your dream job?

Charity: Currently, my dream job is to become an advocacy attorney and represent children and adolescents. During this process, I hope to counsel them as well.

Mickeah: If you could tell your high school self something, what would it be?

Charity: If I could tell my high school self something, I’d say to focus on myself and my well-being before anything else.

Mickeah: What is the best advice you have ever received?

Charity: The best advice I’ve ever received was to find God and myself before trying to find anyone else.

Mickeah: What do you think is your best quality?

Charity: My best quality is caring deeply for other people. Although I seem rude or mean on the outside sometimes I have a caring heart. 

Mickeah: If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Charity: I would want to meet Lupita Nyong’o because she’s so gorgeous and successful. ?

Mickeah: Where is your favorite place to eat in Birmingham?

Charity: I’ve only been to one place with my parents, but I haven’t really had the chance to eat around Birmingham. My favorite restaurant, in general, is Olive Garden though.

The University of Alabama at Birmingham Alumnae | Her Campus Chapter Advisor?
HCUAB