Cycling Cutie Taylor Stanley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Taylor Henry Stanley

Age: 20

Hometown: Mobile

Year: Junior

Major: Healthcare Management

Relationship Status: He’s single ladies!

HC: What is your favorite movie?

Taylor:  “it’s all about Will Smith, he’s the best actor ever! My favorite movie is a tie between IRobot and I Am Legend.”

HC: What is your favorite hobby?

Taylor: I love cycling! My favorite ride is through the Birmingham color tunnel at night time, but I really love to ride anywhere.”

HC: Do you have any pet peeves?

Taylor: I’m sure I do! I really can’t stand it when people complain, that’s my biggest pet peeve.

HC: Everyone has a celebrity crush. Who’s yours?

Taylor: Eva Mendez!!

Hey yall, my name is Kirsten McNair. I am a sophomore. I love to sing,eat, hang with friends and just live life to the fullest. My favorite color is PINK. Oh and guess what HER CAMPUS IS MY LIIFFEEEEEE! 
Jakeya is a Sophomore at The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Her Major is Healthcare Administration w/ a minor in Nutrition Science. In her spare time, Jakeya enjoys reading, writing, shopping and spending time with her family. In addition to being Editor-and-Cheif of HC UAB, Jakeya is an active member of the NAACP, and the Student Actvities Council at UAB. When Jakeya is not hard at work with school, extra-curriculars, or her job at taco bell, you can find her somewhere snuggled with her boyfriend and a good movie. You can contact her at Jakeyajohnson@hercampus.com