This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Name: Jacob Ragu

Area of Study: Political Science and English

Year: 2nd going into 3rd

Hometown: Ajax

Status: Taken

Societies: ASSU and Junior Exec of the Pre-Law Society

Hobbies: Acoustic and electric guitar, cooking, classy hats and bowties

Favorite Quote: “Classy is my game!”

Summer Plans: Practice guitar, prepare for an international exchange trip to Barcelona at the Universitate Pompeu Fabra, write the LSAT, and spend time with his girlfriend

Future Aspirations: Becoming a patent lawyer, owning a house in each part of Europe, and having a temperature controlled room for guitars

Linguistics and Neuroscience double Major with a Minor in Psychology at the University of Toronto. I love sweet things, traveling, good books and horror movies :)
Natalie has recently completed her second year at the University of Toronto with a double major in History and Ethics, Society, and Law. She is excited to bring Her Campus to U of T and seeing it expand its presence in Canada. She is also active in the school's Model United Nations circles and numerous organizations off campus and is best described as a political and pop culture junkie. Born and raised in Toronto, she is blindingly proud of everything the city has to offer including the best school in the country, no matter what Macleans says, and its sports teams, no matter how many times they may lose or miss the playoffs.