Hart House Stages – Reggae Night with LAZO

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Last Thursday night, Hart House partnered with the Black Students Association at UofT to bring us Juno Award winner LAZO as well as Toronto-based Dylan Murray for a free reggae concert! It was a great evening filled with good vibes, and advice from LAZO (a UofT alum!) about the importance of questioning authority and living a life of consciousness. More information and updates about the Hart House “Stages” Concert Series can be found on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/stagesconcertseries?fref=ts

My name is Mallika Makkar and I'm stoked to be part of the Class of 2018 at the University of Toronto, as well as photographer for HerCampus! Photography is one of my greatest passions. The majority of my work encompasses architectural, landscape, wildlife, portrait, and event photography; I believe that every photo should tell a story. My other interests include travelling, acting, reading, writing, dancing, and learning. I love all kinds of music (I probably know too much for my own good), and have too many favourite movies and TV shows to count.