Fall Spotlight – Philosopher’s Walk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

As the weather begins getting colder and the colours of the leaves begin to turn, we see less and less people studying outdoors on campus – which is quite a shame, considering just how scenic and serene UTSG really is (in the right spots, anyway). 

So, here’s one of my personal favourite spots to catch up on reading or simply ponder about life and the complexities of the GPA system: Philosopher’s Walk, situated close to Queen’s Park! Special thanks to Sabrina Charette for patiently (and willingly) meandering around with me so that I could get these photos.

Be sure to take a stroll down Philosopher’s Walk before the true cold sets in! 

My name is Mallika Makkar and I'm stoked to be part of the Class of 2018 at the University of Toronto, as well as photographer for HerCampus! Photography is one of my greatest passions. The majority of my work encompasses architectural, landscape, wildlife, portrait, and event photography; I believe that every photo should tell a story. My other interests include travelling, acting, reading, writing, dancing, and learning. I love all kinds of music (I probably know too much for my own good), and have too many favourite movies and TV shows to count.