This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Name: Vinita Saggurti

Class: 2015

School: College of Arts and Sciences

Major: English

Hometown: Warren, NJ

Speaks: English, French, Telugu

Extracurriculars: Penn Fashion Collective, UPenn Spoon University, South Asia Society, Theatre, Cooking & Eating and watching movies.

Relationship status: Single

1) How are you involved on campus?

I like to think I’m pretty involved on campus. I’m the VP Internal of both the Penn Fashion Collective, which houses Dzine2Show and The WALK Magazine, and the South Asia Society, and I’m the Business Director and Co-Founder of Penn’s chapter of Spoon University, which is a national campus food website (nothing better than food porn). I’ve acted in the last two fall Quadramics shows, and was a cast member in the Vagina Monologues this year and my freshman year. I used to be an editor and writer for CollegeFashionista, a Rent the Runway Runway Rep and a brand ambassador for Coca-Cola.

2)  Favorite spot on campus:

That’s hard; Penn is so pretty. I guess either Locust Walk when the lanterns are lit or Fisher-Bennett when you first walk in & see my one true love: William Shakespeare.

3)  Where can we find you on a typical Friday night?

Probably with my friends, partying in someone’s room or at one of the awesome performing arts shows at Penn.

4)   Describe yourself in 3 words:

Bubbly, motivated and loving.

5)  What do you look for in a guy?

Someone who can make me laugh and is playful, who isn’t afraid to challenge me and who can keep up with me. Oh, and has a great smile.

6)  Ideal date:

Good food and even better conversation.

7)  What do you wish you had more time to do?

I wish I had more time to cook, read, and spend time with my family and friends.

8)   Name one thing on your bucket list?

My roommate told me I should say “go to the moon,” but I’m afraid of heights, so, I guess be known for doing something important. (Is that the lamest answer? Whoops.)

9)   If you could be any Disney character who would you be?

Ok, so I know the answer you expect is Princess Jasmine, because, like, obviously. But, as much as I would love to look as slammin’ as she does in a teal two piece, I’m going to have to go with Anna from Frozen, because I love my sister and that movie made me cry.

10)  Last words/piece of advice to Penn students?

It is so easy to get caught up in your bubble at Penn and to feel stressed about all the work, but I urge you all to take a step back and just think about how lucky we all are. Try something new: take a class you never thought you would, sign up for a random club; do something because you want to, not because you have to.